Treatments for Rot - boron based insecticide, boron based fungicide, and boron
based Boracol 10RH and Boracol 20. Borates for treating wood, treating masonry,
treat dry rot, treat woodworm, treat death watch beetle, preserve timber, as a
of Rising Damp - how to treat rising damp and penetrating damp in walls and
how to replaster to the correct specification to prevent damp and salt from emerging.
How to insert a chemical Silicone Cream Damp Proof Course by injection at low
pressure. Methods for analysing damp problems, water leaks and condensation. How
to kill mould and control condensation and control black mold.
Treatments - how to treat patio decks and yacht decks with Boracol 10RH,
a Boron based timber preservative, which combines a Mouldicide and a Fungicide.
How to treat timber decay, wet rot and dry rot in decks, wooden posts and masts.
Cane all weather garden furniture, woven rattan sofas, woven cane chairs and cane
Rot Treatment- how to cure Dry Rot and prevent Dry Rot
in buildings. How to control Dry Rot in walls, in masonry and in timber. How to
detect Dry Rot, distinguish Dry Rot from Wet Rot. Boron based treatments, Boracol
10RH and Boracol 20 for treating wood and masonry. Boron Ultra 12 for treating
buildings for Dry Rot.
Waterproofing Membranes - air gap membrane for walls, air gap membrane for
floors, Kontract 8 membrane, Wykamol membrane, membrane on floors, cellar membrane,
basement membrane, plaster membrane, dry lining membrane. Sump and pump, sump
drain, sump pump drains, sump pump systems.
Resin - epoxy resin, polyester resin and polyurethane resin for bonding wood,
gluing timber, repairing stone, laminating timbers and for stitching timbers or
stitching brickwork or stitching stonework.
Repair for Timber Floors - how to quickly repair joists and repair wooden
beams of any size, repair domestic joists, support or extend rotten joists.
Resin Repair - systems of timber resin repair, using epoxy resin for wood
repair. Bonding bars, bonding dowels and repairing beams with epoxy glass bars
bonded in Thixotropic Epoxy resin.
Timber in Buildings - how to repair timber beams, repair
purlins, repair rafters, repair tie beams, repair Bressumers. Timber-Resin splice
kits for replacing rotted beam ends or renewing mid-span sections. Upgrade resin
pouring for strengthening under strength beams. Modified flitch designs Structural
Timber repairs. Glulam beam repairs.
- how to use Boron based insecticides/fungicides to treat timber rots
and insect attack
- how to treat penetrating dampness in walls and plaster
- how to treat patio decks and yacht decks
- how to kill Dry Rot in buildings
- membranes for lining damp walls, floors, basements and cellars
- epoxy resins for repairing wood, concrete, brick and stone
- upgrade doors to 30 minutes fire resistance
- how to quickly repair joists and beams of any size
- treat steel with Intumescent Paint to provide fire protection
- systems of repair, with step by step methods
- how to repair timber beams
- how to kill and prevent woodworm and death watch beetle