Faulty or damaged goods may
be returned within 7 days of purchase for a full refund, with carriage
paid or refunded. Replacement goods will be Invoiced and must be paid
for in advance, pending arrival of the faulty goods at our premises.
Chemical products must not be returned by Post. We reserve the right
to only refund by Cheque, for Credit Card security reasons.
After 7 days and up to 3
months from the date of delivery unwanted goods may be returned at the
Customer's expense, but a minimum of 25% of the original invoice price
will be deducted for re-stocking and administrative costs. No carriage
will be refunded. We reserve the right to refuse a return if the goods
are out of date, damaged or part used.
However, goods purchased
after our specialist advice has been accepted and which have been specified
by us to solve a specific problem cannot be returned. This type of purchase
no longer constitutes a 'blind purchase at a distance' having being
subject to joint analysis and agreement with the Purchaser.
Product Kits that have been
created and tailored for a Purchaser cannot be returned for Credit or
Timber, Joinery and Timber-Resin
Splice Kits cannot be returned for Credit or Refund.
Paints that have been coloured
correctly to your requirements cannot be returned for Credit or Refund.
If you think you have purchased
the wrong product because we did not advise you correctly, please contact
David Moore, Managing Partner
- how to use Boron based insecticides/fungicides to treat timber rots
and insect attack
- how to treat penetrating dampness in walls and plaster
- how to treat patio decks and yacht decks
- how to kill Dry Rot in buildings
- membranes for lining damp walls, floors, basements and cellars
- epoxy resins for repairing wood, concrete, brick and stone
- upgrade doors to 30 minutes fire resistance
- how to quickly repair joists and beams of any size
- treat steel with Intumescent Paint to provide fire protection
- systems of repair, with step by step methods
- how to repair timber beams
- how to kill and prevent woodworm and death watch beetle